View our most recent blog post:
Getting An “A” in Furniture Procurement for Higher Education – 4 tips to “Buy Better” for projects with short timelines
The Post-Secondary Institutions Strategic Investment Fund (SIF) is providing up to $2 billion over the next three years, starting in 2016–17, for infrastructure projects at post-secondary institutions. This funding will enhance and modernize research and commercialization facilities, as well as industry-relevant training facilities at colleges and polytechnic institutions.
The funding from this program requires tight deadlines and strict delivery requirements. What many people don’t realize until it’s too late is projects fail in the beginning. Protect yourself from blown budgets, missed reporting deadlines, unexpected delays and canceled funding.
Colliers Project Leaders offers a comprehensive, integrated solution to your SIF project needs. We think beyond just the project checklist, ensuring your project comes together in the correct sequence, while meeting your tight timeline demands. We can bring success to your post-secondary project!
Review our blog posts below and read about how to avoid the pitfalls of the hyper fast-tracked Strategic Investment Fund program:
Additional blog posts:
- It is Never Too Late to Hire a Project Manager
- 3 Tips for Managing Your SIF Project’s Schedule
- Procurement Management of Long Lead Items Help Achieve SIF Certainty
- 5 Key Planning Tips for SIF Success
- An Honourarium: What is it and how can it benefit you?
- Finding the Right Partners – Are you well prepared?
- Procurement Pitfalls – How to Avoid the Dangers
- Your SIF Certainty: A National Approach